Drives: 02 Maxima SE

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Laser Interceptor Group Buy

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This topic has come up before and I have been following the LI's progress for some time now. On the STI forum they currently have a GB interest thread and with enough people, substantial savings can be had.
This guy has been shopping the GB around to various other forums as well, Ferrari and Mazda forums that I have seen.

I am definately looking for a laser jamming setup with this car and right now there is no better product on the market. Follow the below link for additional information and registering.

Laser Interceptor Group Buy

Quote:
I contacted the Laser Interceptor people and inquired if they would like to do a group buy. They will let us do one with the following discounts:

5%: 5-10 units
10%: 11-20 units
20%: 21-30 units

The price starts at about $550 for 2 heads, with each additional head costing $175. A "unit" would be 2 heads, for this GB.

So, please post up if you are seriously interested. As in, I'll send money tomorrow. I'd rather not get a big list of yes's to only have a few come GB time.

I will also open NASIOC to this, to hopefully get more buy-ins.

A bit of a background. The Laser Interceptor is a Laser jammer. At the last Guys of LIDAR test, the Laser Interceptor was the BEST one they tested.
Guys of Lidar Test