View Single Post
      08-24-2019, 10:19 AM   #18
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

We've finally made it to the college football season! Here are some rules to live by during the season:

1 - I will NOT attend ANYTHING past 11am on Saturdays unless you have NCAA football on your television.
1a - Televisions must be a minimum of 55" diagonal with a minimum resolution of 1080p. Events containing ultra-high definition televisions and seating with direct line of sight of said television will take priority over those events that do not.
1b - Events broadcasting (insert your team here) football take priority over all other events, regardless of TV size and definition.
2 - I will be high strung, loud, and obnoxious if you are around me while (insert your team here) is playing. Things may/may not be thrown. If any of your belongings are damaged I will repair/replace them, but I will not care until after the post-game analysis.
3 - I will wear (insert team colors here) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
4 - Events such as weddings, wedding showers, and baby showers are for bye weeks ONLY. It's not my fault you are starting your married/family life and proving to everyone that you are a horrible planner. I won't be there but I will wish you the best of luck as soon as the game is over or the post game show are over.

Good luck to all!
scostu1619.50