View Single Post
      09-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Sparky66
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 E92 Coupe. Jet Black.

The old saying - "You pay to play".............since the OP has approached a performance shop, I'm sure he has every intention to do so.

At the end of the day, no one is holding a gun to your head.

If you're not prepared to take on any undertaking and be responsible for your actions, be prepared to resign to the fact that mods are not for you and enjoy your car without them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneV View Post
I have been reading a lot of information on the internet and also have spoken to Harding Performance in East Brisbane, what do you guys believe is the best modifications to make to the 335i (ecu, exhaust, intake and such) and what tuning shops do you recommend in Brisbane.

Thanks for your time
Regards
Wes
Wes, welcome to these forums. As you obviously know via these forums, there are many good tunes and performance products sold directly from the US......most that can be fitted yourself.

Word of advise >>>>> It would be in your best interest to use the power of these forums to tap into these resources, as many of us have already been down that road and can offer the correct information so you don't waste your time and money. Most local shops here don't have the knowlegde or resources expended like our American cousins to provide a better setup for your future car.

Last edited by Sparky66; 09-05-2009 at 06:07 PM..
Appreciate 0