View Single Post
      08-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
Jeff@DOD
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328i

DOD Tech - New Vendor Introduction

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce DOD Tech and myself as the newest sponsor at E90Post. Some of you may, or may not have heard of us, so here is a little about information about our company:

DOD Tech Canada Inc. / DOD Tech USA, LLC. are the sole distributor for the dashboard camera products of the brand DOD-Tec from Taiwan. DOD-Tec Taiwan have been manufacturing high-quality dashboard cameras since 2007, before such products went mainstream, thanks to a couple viral videos on Youtube such as; Staged insurance frauds, Russian accident videos, and the infamous Russian meteorite news which happened just a few months ago.

For those who don’t know what a dashboard camera is, and how would it help you, here are some brief information;

Quote:
What is a dashboard camera, and how does it benefit you?
A dashboard camera (Dashcam for short, also known as "car black box") is a video recording device, which is usually mounted onto the front windshield of a vehicle. While the vehicle is being operated, the device will continuously record a video footage of the roads and surroundings.
In the event of an accident, the dashcam would have recorded the incident as it occurs. The footage recorded may be used as video evidence, to keep the user out of situations where someone lies about fault of the accident. It also protects them from being a target of insurance frauds.
We are very excited to be part of this community! We look forward to building a long term relationship with all members of the E90post forum family. Stay tuned for our “members-only” special pricing posts that will be coming soon. We look forward to hearing from you soon! We will also be posting up some pictures of our existing customer's install on their beautiful Bimmers.

If you have any questions send us an email at sales@dod-tech.ca / sales@dod-tech.us, or simply visit our website which has our list of products, at www.dod-tech.ca (Canada) or www.dod-tech.us (USA)

Best Regards
Jeff
Appreciate 0