View Single Post
      06-11-2018, 02:29 PM   #21
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
This is genius! Make it so unpleasant that she has to leave. But be smart about it. Go to the doctor under the pretense of massive gas. Then tell HR you have a medical condition of uncontrollable flatulence. Tell them you need reasonable accommodations. Then let the farts fly. By the time she complains you will already have produced a doctors note and asked HR for reasonable medical accommodations. You're pretty much untouchable at that point.
Actually...that is interesting. Have you considered starting to bring the stinkiest foods possible to work to consume (regardless of whether you like them or not). I mean, if I hear a story of you chowing down on a skunk, I'll know you are pretty desperate, but seriously...heat up some tuna casserole, and eat it right by her desk. Rinse and repeat with the stinkiest foods possible for a few weeks (obviously eat normal when she is on vacation). Warmed up tuna casserole does tend to linger. This could be an idea.

She might complain and ask that you be given a new office! Or her. I mean, your boss can't tell you what to eat right? So if he does, just tell him you think this could all be resolved if you could have your own office....

This is so much better than my original idea of laxatives in her food just to keep her on the throne for most of the day.
Appreciate 0