01-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #14
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbarsk8ter View Post
Typical American way of toughing it out with one hopping QB, no long-term strategy. Thought football was a team sport, yet they put a crippled QB on the field to drag the whole team down. Defense did its share to not letting go at 1 yard line yet offense still remained anemic. Amazingly stubborn and stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
This is what had me worried. After the first quarter, I was saying to my wife "they are going to ruin this kids life for one game". Not to mention ruin their future as a team. I wasn't sure why they didn't switch him out for cousins. He's been pretty effective previously, and its not like playing a wounded warrior should be your go-to. I sure hope he heals up well (for his sake),
The Skins lost yesterday because the WRs could NOT get open against the Seattle secondary. I watched the outside receivers all day and there were only 3-4 plays where Seattle played zone and the receivers got open. The majority of the game, Seattle played bump/man and were blowing the Skins receivers off the line and thus no targets for RG3 to throw too. That's why Santana in the slot and the TEs got the majority of the targets.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0