its murky. So probably not.

Quote:
Torrent 933 up, 140 down
The RIAA's worst Nightmare
D00D, I'm torrenting Initial D Musik
buy torrent mugs & shirts
by SirZat, That sexy beast Mar 13, 2005 share this add a video
2. torrent 550 up, 69 down
a file that is constantly moving accross a large network. in order to download the file, the downloading file segments must at the same time be uploaded to other users requesting the file. torrents are tagged with a unique ID so that any particular torrent can be located from anywhere on the network with the correct software.
I need to search the torrents for some practice testing software before I go to take my CompTIA A+ Certification exam.
buy torrent mugs & shirts
by U53N3TB1N4RY Nov 18, 2003 share this add a video
3. torrent 358 up, 121 down
further to current definition, it should be noted that over the past 12 months or so, there has been a surge in torrent sites offering "free downloads" but where you have to pay a monthly fee to join. Some of these sites claim to be anonymous (bullsh*t by the way).
All these sites are simply mirrors of freely-available sites, carrying links to .torrent files for use with BitTorrent. The pay-to-join sites mostly don't even host any .torrent files themselves (that's how they get around the law) and this, in turn, means if you are actually stupid enough to shell out for any of these sites, you have lower intelligence than the average boiled sprout. Go shoot yourself in the gut, right now, to ensure you can't produce any spawn stupider than yourself.
"This great free 100% legal (yeah right!) downloads site is definitely worth the money to join. Because, y'know, we aren't just linking to torrents you can find for free elsewhere.
Look, just give us all your money, dumbass"

Appreciate 0