Drives: 2008 e92 335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by labedra
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipstic View Post
OP,
It sounds like you've made your decision, but I'll through my two cents in. It all comes down to compromising. Would you rather have more confidence driving in snow and ice conditions or have the raw power of the V8? Part of that depends on your driving style. Are you one to tear around town and corners in the summer? Or are you more of a laid back driver? I live in Minneapolis and decided that I would rather have the extra piece of mind of having better traction in winter conditions. To me, it honestly make driving a lot more enjoyable during the winter knowing I have AWD and winter tires on.

Cost of ownership is important to consider as well. Maintenance, insurance, MPG, resale, etc. Part of it depends on how long you're planning to keep the car. Would you drive it into the ground or sell it within 3 years?

BTW, maybe it's different in Canada, but I'm guessing it's a 335 X-Drive, not a 335xi, right? Just semantics Good luck with your decision!
FTW: X-Drive =XI SAME THING. The only difference is the spelling. Get rear wheel drive with winter tires and drift!
Yes, that's why I wrote that it's just semantics.