04-21-2018, 07:13 AM   #44
TDIwyse
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_cuda View Post
kicking this back to top for reference at meet today
Thanks for bringing this back to the top as I was meaning to add my experience to this about the brake over heating COF_FLR setting ...

I'm going to bepost what I wrote on another thread last weekend, but it's also fitting here:

Update. Mik325tds was kind enough to help me out with this today (thanks again). Turned out my OEM setting was wert_01 already. Found an old post from Mik325tds and his was also wert_01 (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=508). So, we changed mine to wert_00, and it took that coding value (335dsleeper I'm not sure why yours wouldn't take that value?).

Initial test on wet roads tonight shows this did the trick. I was able to brake stand hard enough to keep the car in place (had to press harder than I expected as the car creeped forward a bit before I pressed harder and stopped the forward progress, at which point the rear wheels started spinning) and I was able to modulate the fuel pedal and control wheel spin up and down without the DDE pulling fuel and bogging down. My quick test had several seconds of controlled spinning, and before I couldn't spin with the brakes applied for more than a fraction of a second.
Attached Images

Mik325tds805.50