View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

BC BR Coilover Rear Height Adjustment?

Below are two pics of my car after installing BC BR Coilovers. Obviously the front needed to be lowered - did that, very easy. The rears need to be raised. Am I correct in thinking that you turn both adjustment rings at the top (the only rings LOL), clockwise to compress the spring and lenghten the ride-height? I did this and it did raise it - just wanted to verify that this was the correct way to do it. I've been told that you don't mess with the struts to lower or raise the height.

What adjustments do you guys suggest for the soft/hard? I believe it goes 15 clicks to Soft and 15 to Hard - for a total of 30 adjustments. I've searched and I've gotten just way too many answers and not on this car (usually Subaru, Honda, etc).

JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0