01-01-2018, 02:50 PM   #24
N52UNED
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 328i/330BPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddien123 View Post
everyone's entitled to their own opinion. To be honest, I thought very highly of the 335 until I drove one. Then I realized it really isn't far above the 328 except for just straight line speed. I put the 335 above the 328 only because of the extra power and the tendency for it to come with more standard options. Fully loaded, they both are exactly the same except ones faster.
Pretty much right there ... they're both 3 series e90's. They're only going to be so different.

A buddy of mine has a lightly modded 335 with a JB4 and it really boogies and is fun when punched but for what, a few seconds then you gotta back off ... eh. Unless you're racing on a regular basis ... you don't use the power the vast majority of the time you're driving. And when his car was stock ... frankly it's not like it was freakisly faster than my stock 328 ... just faster. Every time I'm in his car I'm like ... this is cool ... and when I get into mine I like it too. Since I did the 330 performance mod ... I don't regret getting the 328 for a minute.

They both are great cars in their own right ... different strokes for different folks.
Personally if I was going to go with the Twin Turbo 6 ... it would be a 135i couple with a manual transmission.
Appreciate 0