View Single Post
      03-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #299
SO8
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G42 M240i xdrive

Vines - Guildford ..... I have bought two cars off them (a Z4M R and a 320d). They have been superb, both in sales and service ... probably the best dealer I have used ... I will continue to use them with my latest acquisition ... their staff - both sales, service desk and mechanics are always helpful, interested and take time to talk to you. I can't really say more than that !

Elms - Cambridge. Bought my latest car; a 330d off them last week. A painless process (well apart from the obvious cost). They are 110 miles from me so service will not get used ... but their sales were totally fine - good trade in value and car exactly as described. No pressure ... good straightforward staff and a nice clean car - well, I suppose at 9 months old it should be though.

Chandlers - Worthing. Tried a car there (a Z4 35i) before settling on a 330d elsewhere (as above). Also made enquiries about a 335d ... but they sold it before I could get there. Enthusiastic staff who were keen to try and help. No pressure - and though they clearly wanted to find me something they are a dealer I would revisit. Good straight price for my car first up without haggling - which I thought was better than many who you seem to automatically have to refuse the first couple of offers and play games with ... no such dealings with Chandlers - just the car they had wasn't for me.
Appreciate 0