07-16-2018, 08:58 AM   #773
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC612 View Post
All fair points. Thing is, I have already kind of committed to my setup so whatever it ends up being is just what it is. This car is my daily but I couldn't help turning it into a bit of a project. Just wanted it to be able to put a little more power down.

The Dyno I meant more as just a method to measure the endpoint. Not a before and after comparison. The car was never dynoed stock, and I have done a whole bunch of mods to it plus still running the stock tune so the car is all out of whack in that respect. Who knows what power it is making now and what gains can be attributed to what mod. When I see N52 dynos online, they are usually from rwd models and usually manual also. It would be interesting to see, if worse case scenario you have an auto awd (like me), what can the N52 put down FBO under these conditions? Not sure this question has yet been answered. So once everything is installed, I may pay for a few pulls if I feel so inclined.
Arma headers?
I think you should consider the 330i tune that hassmaschine and Terraphantm have created. It's a good starting point until you get your tune. They also may offer an upgraded/updated Automatic transmission tune from rjahl from XHP.

You stock software is literally the worst of the bunch, and the 330i software that is offered by Bimmerlabs would be a great starting point for you until you buy a tune from BPC/Bimmerlabs/AA
Appreciate 1
Noir883.00