Thread: My E92 335i log
View Single Post
      05-23-2019, 07:19 AM   #16
jzx_andy
Slowpoke
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i N54

Finished up the suspension and got the height dialled in, just over 1 finger gap all round. Decided I'd skip on installing the poly subframe bushings for now (since I'm still running on shitty ass harsh Bridgestone RFT's). Going to enjoy the car for a bit before I get stuck into her again!

Have ordered the motiv mhd flex fuel kit (along with some other cosmetic bits and bobs) so that's going to be a nice thing to have. Also had a pair of Revshift 80A engine mounts come through the mail the other week. Will keep you guys posted with progress but for now I'm stoked with how she looks!

EDIT: resized all the photos in this thread to a more acceptable size. I'm so sorry you guys had to scroll thru the massive images I posted hahahah! If anyone knows whether there's a command that we can use in here which automatically generates resized images, let me know, I'm using the old [*img] tags.
6MT swapped | Xtreme twin disk & SMF | Advan RSII | ST XTA | F82 M4 heated front seats | BMW Individual interior trims | CIC/Combox retrofits | Custom headlights | 1M/M3 mirrors | 335is auxiliary radiator | LCI tails

Last edited by jzx_andy; 05-23-2019 at 07:41 AM..
Appreciate 1
Brule826.50