10-30-2015, 12:33 AM   #210
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsportFury View Post
Hi OP, loving your car, really inspiring, I'm looking into getting the same hood that you had, (LCI D2 Hood for the E92), but I have a few questions I need answered if you don't mind helping me out, to give me the peace of mind to make the order!

Obviously there are a lot of mixed reviews on DD, a lot of them being about waiting times, how long did it take for you to receive your hood from the day you ordered it?

Did you have to pay any tax or customs charges on top of the shipping price when your hood arrived?

Was the hood very safely packaged to avoid any cracking or breakage?

Have you had any problems with the hood since having it fitted?

Would you recommend me to order the hood directly through Duke Dynamics? (As LTMW do not stock them anymore).

I have spoken to Duke a few times and he has answered a few of questions for me, but it's much better to hear a good review from someone like you that has bought the hood, instead of hearing good things from someone like Duke who is trying to sell me his products. Thank you very much and I hope you have time to help me on the questions above!
Hello,

I spoke with Duke in person. He did mention the fitment should be very precise. As for time frame, it will be quite the wait. He hand makes each and every one in North America. Your best best would be to purchase direct from DD.
best of luck