Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bluewater 328i LCI sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtobebest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater328 View Post
Finally got the rears done as well thanks to 335d cypis and his rear kit. Was a little of a pain compared to the fronts. Got late and I was tired, so left off the M3 MC, but in all honesty it feels ok as-is. the +SPBR probably helping that out a bit.

I'll leave the M3 MC for another day and do the INPA bleed. Just did a pressure bleed to set it up for now. Two bottles of Pentosin ready for the M3 MC and INPA bleed.
Hey Bluewater, what mods did you do to install F30? rear rotors?
It's honestly all over this thread:
- Eccentric bushings from @335d_cypis or @Turbid (both on this thread).
- Since I have a 328i, I needed a hub spacer and centering ring that @335d_cypis produced for me. Allowed me to run m-performance Dimpled/slotted rears (see page 89 where I detailed which brake discs you could get). This allows me to keep/use my parking brake without modification.
-You can reuse the brake sensors that came stock.
- You have to cut the stock dust shields and bend them out of way.
- I already had stainless steel braided lines from ECS.
- I coded sports brakes (+SPBR) for the 328i.
- I do have an M3 master cylinder but haven't installed yet. With a good pressure bleed it's really not that bad without the m3 MC but again I'm not a speed demon.

Spool st reet actually did a pretty good DIY on this one. https://*********************/threads/diy-f30-m-performance-brakes-on-e90-e92-e93-guide.2941/
Appreciate 1