Registered
France
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydrivens30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsairus View Post
Seconded, I think some messaging thing beyond the forum would be more convenient/easier. My bad, I was going to come out on the drive but Sunday morning when I woke up I got a call from my realtor and had to meet her to deal with some stuff that came up. Will definitely come to the next one if it's before I go out of town!

On a side note, what mileage did you guys replace your water pump at and was it broken or did you replace it before it broke? I'm sitting at ~62xxx right now and I've searched the forum seeing that they usually go between 60k-80k so I'm a bit worried about being stranded on the interstate sometime soon. Any thoughts or opinions? And if it needs replacement, any recommended dealers or Indy's? The Fremont bmw dealer quoted me $1700 out the door earlier today.
Wrong place to ask for help but mine went at 95k and did it myself in 6hrs. It's not hard if your capable but it will take a few hours. Parts from fcpeuro for under 500 and it will the last you buy since they have the lifetime free replacement all you pay is shipping back the old one I believe after you buy it if/when it goes again. If you want it done I will gladly take a day off and take that 1700 you might still pay.
Yea sorry, I just wanted to see if anyone local had experience with it. I may take you up on that sometime in the near future! Haha
Appreciate 0