HYEPWR
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMG View Post
...114. I didn't try Centennial yet. I am not planning going there anytime soon.
BMW ..great cars. BMW Service Centers ... incompetents or worse. BMW of North America ...useless.
From now on I will only lease. There is no way to keep your car clean and in a decent condition. Each service visit leaves scars; there is no way you can stop them abusing the car (intentionally or not). They ruined mine in less than 3 years.
They all seem to use our cars to get to and from work while in for service. If your car is with them during the weekend I bet you might find their families and friends driving it around ( I found feet marks on the back of my seat and I don't have kids). I heard that the Service can/ will reset your mileage if they want, it is relatively easy.
I do not think they can "roll back" the mileage on our cars, especially the newer ones.

I also wouldn't automatically assume that there were people sitting in the backseat during a long trip if there are feet marks in the rear seats. Service techs can go back there if they want to properly diagnose a noise or something along that matter.
2001 M5 Jet Black / Black
Appreciate 0