Drives: none

WTT: 2004 BMW M3 Silver Grey (SMG) 107k for e90 3 series. WISCONSIN

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

WTS or Trade, I can add cash.

Looking to trade for 4 door e90 or 5 series. Car is located in South eastern wisconsin. I could drive to Chicago, Minneapolis or St Louis for a trade.

I have a 2004 Silver grey M3, SMG tranny, Black leather interior. 107k~ well maintained garage kept miles. This will go up here and there as I am still pouring love into this car and driving it.

Im looking to trade for an e90 4 door or 5 series with lower miles ~30k-50k

New photos taken 4/7/2012 Check out the 62 image gallery. I shot it with a 10-24mm Tamaron, and 35mm 1.8G Nikkor on a D7000 body I did not enhance or modify this set in any way... Its all raw.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=fb3a295886

Its sitting on ~fresh KW V2 Coils (Have been on the car for 2.5 years and 20k estimated miles) 4k by myself and 15k by previous owner)
luminar 35% tint all around showing no signs of wear, depo corners, Ipod Dice, 3M carbon weave vinyl trim interior.
Kept up on maint by my buddy who is a certified BMW master tech and currently works at a large BMW service center.

We (mostly him) just did the valve adj and oil change about 800 miles ago right before I put it in winter storage last season. Things runs so smooth its sick. (i have a receipt for this)

Also brake bads are redbox minitex (pretty fresh) and have tons of meat left on them.

Only problem ive ever had was a washer pump. Replaced it in 20 minutes. There is a very small ding on the rear passenger fender that can be seen from arms length. Could be removed with paintless dent removal. I haven't worried about it, its very small. SMG unit functions flawlessly. No problems whatsoever.

The car is solid, never winter driven, no rust/corrosion anywhere. You could lick the underbody its so clean. Body is also pretty mint minus the ding. Paint/Clear are in great shape... looks much better than most cars of its age/mileage.

Also have a fresh set (~500 miles) of VMR 718's that I had custom powder coated Porsche Riviera Blue, and brand new tires to go with them. (also have the stock set but they need rubber).

Reason for sale:

In part, my wife is yelling at me for a 4 door as she is constantly babbling on about having babies. I am interested in trading for a naturally aspirated e90 4 door. I cant drive this car year round; I will not torture this car by driving it on salty winter roads. It has never been driven in winter and Im not going to start. Having said that though, I would like a car i can drive year round. As I stated earlier the underbody is so clean you could lick it. (if you have a hard on for M cars you just might) Im not going to subject it to torture. Just like I wouldn't buy an R32 and drive it in winter either.

Im going to be asking 17900 for my car as is on stock wheels, +1500 for the wheel set with tires. The wheels/Tires cost me 2300.

You can drive the car away on the stock wheels/tires. But youd need to get new rubber promptly.

This picture was after a leather guy had worked on my seats alll day. It was ridiculous, but he did good work. I dont know if i would recommend
him though he was very expensive and slow.

Not super noteworthy but nice little part here...
This a pretty sweet valve i installed in the pan so never have to worry about stripping an oil pan ever again. (this oil pan has not been stripped, i did this as preventive maint.) You just turn the lever to drain and turn the lever closed to fill with oil and drive. It will keep locked closed. There is a feature on the device that locks it closed. Its made by Fumoto i believe? Pretty cheap, like 40 bucks. Totally worth it.

Last edited by quillbro; 05-15-2012 at 10:08 PM..
Appreciate 0