View Single Post
      10-07-2020, 08:57 AM   #4073
b92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335is, 6MT

I haven't been too active because I've been working from home since March and have been surrounded by many other distractions.

But anywho, my rear turbo is finally shot after the seal has been leaking since last summer (just hit 70k miles). I was in a long battle of single vs twins but ultimately decided to stick with twins. Twins just match my driving style better and I'm not after >600whp. Although the block can handle the power, our chassis needs far more upgrades to reliably put down that power outside of the dyno/highway pulls.

I went with RB Twos Plus. With a custom tune I'm hoping to be around 500whp on pump 93 and ~550whp with E30 blend. Just waiting for them to be delivered, I should have them installed before the end of the month.

I'll be dropping the subframe for the install as my OPG is leaking and needs to be replaced. Besides that, all the rest of the preventative maintenance is complete. Not sure how long my clutch will last with the new turbos, it's at 70k and I can feel it wearing more & more. I'll probably upgrade that early 2021 and replace my RMS when doing so, then I shouldn't have to worry about anything for a while.
Torgus3781.50