View Single Post
      01-13-2020, 02:54 PM   #22
activereality
Newb to BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe (E92)

Garage List
Quick Update: Spoke to Jeff with J&T (an awesome group of peeps over there!). We have some small testing to try - remove the 12 VDC coming from the HU to the Camera: This circuit is to just power a camera at all times (like for a trailer camera or something). this might also be an issue with my firmware, but one thing at a time.

Will post more updates as available .

Even with this, the unit is working awesomely! I set up some audio settings for the Logic 7 i found on another thread (https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161120). The Dynavin had some different EQ Levels, so I have not touched them yet, but I did adust some fader settings and bass. More to come on that, but music quality is definitely not diminished and is probably better now.

I couldn't be happier with it and looking forward to getting used to the UI and where all the functions are. The carplay seems to be amazing as well. So far have not really seen any crazy bugs or feel like there is anything not working - excepting the camera stuff. But that is a small fry with making sure I have a useable vehicle with working music, nav, Bluetooth, and carplay!

Thanks all!
Appreciate 0