01-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #343
Queenskid24
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: With 1 Fly Girl shotgun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
You wouldn't want to use either of those for applying or removing ScratchX actually. I'd recommend applying with a standard foam applicator pad and removing with an all purpose microfiber towel. The reason you want to apply it with an applicator pad is because you need to generate pressure and some heat if possible to break down the abrasive particles in ScratchX.

Product removal for polishes seems to work best with a medium nap, instead of a thick one like the two towels you mentioned. The reTHICKulous and Ultra Plush towels are ideal for quick detailing, final wipe downs and final dusting for your interior.

Hope this helps.

George
i agree, a while back i purchased a LC hand applicator and some pads (polishing to waxing pads) from DI(before i bought a PC), for scratch x you would want to use a polishing pad preferably the white or orange. I have seen results with both, considering the amount of damage that is. Be sure to really work scratch x in and break it down all the way or you wont see any results. good luck.
Appreciate 0