View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #55
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigoss69 View Post
1. Boot up time with my second gen AE is approx 1 minute. The third gen. boots even faster. This is not an issue at all

2. You must have read right over the part where I said I am connected to both 4g and wifi. Otherwise, how could I stream live music from the spotify server?
3. Zero noise, zero.
Ahhh..

Here in San Francisco data is super spotty and can get expensive if you go over the data plan. In my car, I would only stream "offline" content or high quality encoded songs. Also with Spotify, I believe you're limited to bit rate of streaming if you're not on wifi, I am not sure what that rate would be, if it's limited to 128kbs, I am not too interested in this content. At home this is obviously not an issue as it streams at 320kbs in extreme mode.
2007 E92 6MT SGM: MusicarNW Level 2, Procede Rev 2.5, FFTEC/Vishnu LPFP with Flexfuel Sensor and Flash, M3 Offset V701's, WaveTrac LSD, Michelin PSS, Downpipes, M3 Control Arms, TCKline D/A Suspension, LCI Tail lights, Lux AE's, ER Charge Pipe, DCI's, Mtech Front and Rear, M3 Sideskirts, HPF Stage 1 Clutch
Appreciate 0