10-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #62
ttribe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
So, you're a vendor selling a product without a sponsorship account, and you're unhappy that another vendor is selling a similar product for less money? Have you considered BMS is not the only one selling clutch stops? Adjustable clutch stops have been around as long as clutches have been around and anyone can take a trip to home depot and make their own identical clutch stop.

It seems you are just unhappy BMS is willing to sell the same part for less? Fair enough. Then lower your price!

Regarding the BMS eBay only stop with metal washers I know for a fact they added it after a customer told them you claimed theirs would fall apart. Which is of course untrue. But they disliked the way you were behaving and spreading bad information to their customers so they decided to just offer the cheaper version using metal washers for those who bought in to the BS.

On the photos, there are several employees over there and likely someone made a mistake. I'm sure they will resolve that ASAP. They have sold hundreds of clutch stops I'm sure they can come up with their own photos.

Mike
A third-party vendor jumping in to take sides in this? Not a good idea.