KL2DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Lightbulb Ultimate DC Metro (plus surrounding areas) E90Post Registry - pls add yourself

Welcome!

I realized a central registry/list is overdue especially in light of new and pending deliveries since our last area meet on May 21st, 2006 (pictures/link here) Also got inspired by similar thread started by Lux.sh.

First, congratulations once more to all the new owners Welcome to the 'family'. We hope to be a close-knit regional community both on-line and off.

Also, we would like to shoot for another meet in the next month or so, so your participation on this list would greatly expedite communication/promotional/logistical efforts. A meet discussion thread will be opened soon so that we can collectively hammer out details/arrangements for our next meet. I know that some of our new owners are raring to come out and show us their new rides.

Big official meets aside, we have in the past sort of fell into impromptu and random casual gatherings and are continually planning for small side meets like happy hour, go kart etc. An example of this would be our 1st Annual Bunnyman Bridge Hunt Rally (pics here). We also have the upcoming Leeds-Manor Road Rally coming up, hosted none other than Mr. Shimshimhada (Details). We would like to see more area e90posters come out and join us and get to know each other.

Anyways, on to the list:

Format

Username:
First Name:
Color:
Additional Comments:

One post per entry...please keep OT banter to the minimum (as hard as it is for you guys ) or take it to the free-for-all no-holds-barred DC Chat Thread

Also, feel free to use the 'Additional Comment' field to express yourself, comment, share ideas etc.

As always, this is an open forum and suggestions/comments are always welcome.

Thank you for your participation and support. DC Metro Rocks!

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!

Last edited by KL2DC; 08-10-2006 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 1