View Single Post
      07-02-2019, 11:22 AM   #114
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueh88 View Post
So yeah, got the car back last weekend after having a hybrid turbo, Wagner FMIC, Ecotune sports downpipe and then finally having a custom Ecotune calibration. The power/torque is now about 350bhp/745Nm.

I don't really get caught up on figures though, it is the way it drives that really tells the story. The most obvious thing is the acceleration is much quicker than before. Most notably at higher speeds. It was quick before, but now it is properly fast. The best thing is that it is still feels quite linear in terms of delivery. Okay, peak torque is at 3k rpm but there is a nice build up until then and the drop off doesn't feel too severe after that too. Peak power isn't reached until just under 4k rpm which is great (in diesel terms of course).

I'll try and get some vids/figures where time/space permits of acceleration times.

Definitely more than happy with the results and given me enough to want to keep the car for a good amount of time before boredom sets in again!!!
Yes the videos! It's a must and would be awesome if you could setup some external mics or place the camera somewhere that you can hear it better.. I've had a few comments about the sound of mine and it only has a remap lol and if you get bored speak to that "BMW Power" chap on YouTube who's based in London, he went full on and got 457hp out of his.. quite a few modifications but what a beast!
Appreciate 0