View Single Post
      07-08-2020, 03:28 PM   #147
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post

They are absolute shite, I think I got one hard-line off when removing the rear subframe and all the rest twisted. The rear would be annoying if you wasn't replacing the subframe because it goes over the Diff.

The new brakes are going to be so good I reckon, I don't like mine, I remember back on for Ford focus they where so snappy.

Oh and if you're bleeding brakes with INPA and get DSC errors afterwards there's a service function in ISTA to adjust the DSC.. I really can't remember what's it's called but it activates the ABS pump just like the bleed routine and all errors went.

Oh and those alloys are what are they?
Yeah I really cba doing the rears after the doing the fronts. Maybe next year and ready myself with new hard lines lol.

I've just finished installing new hard line and bled them manually today, old school bottle and tube method, but pedal still feels a bit soft, even though there was no air bubbles coming out. So going to try with the software tomorrow. I also don't think I was pushing the pedal right down to the floor during bleeding come to think of it.....

Cool, cheers I will keep that in mind with regards to the errors.

Ah cheers man, they're Axes CS lites. They're a bit dinged up now but still look alright when clean!
Appreciate 0