A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B005T3D-G View Post
Glad you found a buyer

I suggest the Mods remove or lock this thread now as there is nothing to be gained by continuing the ongoing dabates with regards to the OP's sale.
+1 lock and or delete the thread. Nothing to be gained, and if possible block the O.P aswell. If anyone knows Kaspa and or has had a conversation with him you will know he is a nasty piece of work. Not only is he a liar, he uses his aggresive manner to threaten and intimidate.

Whoever bought the wheels, fair play to them and best of luck.

But anyone considering doing any business with this man in the future you have been warned.

I assumed when I joined this forum that I would be able to chat to like minded people who genuinely have a vested interest and passion in their cars, and yes people have different likes and opinions, but I always found this to be interesting and engaging and leading to some good debates and disscussions. My personal opinion was to buy from people selling on this site rather than to people I dont know on ebay, just purely for the sake of community. But its people like this guy, that really make you think twice. There are some nasty people out there, and I guess I should have been less trusting and open natured, I guess thats probably my own fault.
Appreciate 0