View Single Post
      07-28-2014, 08:55 PM   #91
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

On my 2008 I can code both using the OTG cable and Cable, or Bluetooth adapter. Its a win no matter what for me! If anyone is thinking about this app, buy it! Its not a master coder, but in less than 10 minutes and not using a single program I do not understand I was able to code.

Mirror Fold on lock
Comfort Close windows and moonroof
Amber Corner Delete
Speedometer on Dash
Seatbelt Warning <--- I always wear it, but man its annoying when you are sitting
Windshield wipers finish even when car is off
Unlock on turn off
Fog lamps with Highbeams
Dash lights always on

Im sure I will find more to do with it soon. It wont find the Cic module to turn off the warning but Im going to email the request to the originator.

Anyone in Tampa Id happily help for a nice cold coke. Im no master coder but the app helps a ton, as well I can do the alpina flash.

Again great app, expensive but man its paid for itself already for me.

FYI the OTG cable and K+D-Can cable with OTG USB on android as well the Bluetooth adapter can also be used with the Torque app. If you havent looked at that app, the video with gauge and map overlay is amazing and worth every cent. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I spent the money and Im happy I did. It is an expensive app but I will happily justify it with you if you need someone to push you.
Appreciate 0