View Single Post
      08-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #9
jkilla
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw 335xi

soo guys who need a trustworthy shop??? this is sure not 1 of them at all because i took my bmw there the other day and this guy was suppose to install my clutch as i baught a clutchmasters clutch fx100 and the whole point was that he was suppose to call me and let me no my flywheel is fu!ked?? he put the clutch in and didnt even call me to tell my the flywheels no good so he still continued to put everything back with the clutch and than called me to tell me my flywheel is no goood? and he alsoo tells me that if i get a flywheel now its gone cost me another 475 to install back so 475+ the other 475 which i already paid him to install the clutch?? so i took it to bmw they took it apart and they said that the clutch was put on backwards ??!@#$%^ like wa diii fackkk i calld ivo hes like o no i done million cars this that this didn't even call me back to tell me how my cars going or running what type of mechanic does that like please first of all if he was a good mechanic he would of left the flywheel and everything aside call me and told me that yes we have to change the flywheel but now this costing me over couple of g's cause i still got to buy a new flywheel and a clutch because my clutch got fuckddd tooo so now im stuck but all i would like to say is dont go to ivo if you want your car to be living because my sure aint at all right now wasted my time my money so ivo columbus is not the shop to be thanks
Appreciate 0