View Single Post
      03-19-2016, 09:57 AM   #8
Drivaar
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Thanks everyone for the comments! Sorry for the late reply... it's been a busy week!

jmsent: Yeah, ending up with a whole bunch of parts is what I'm worried about... that's why I was hoping to hear from someone who had tried it before. (They are out there, but very few and far between, of course.)

motoguy128: Wow that sounds really cool... Clearly there is some amazing tech out there! But it's expensive... And I really don't need the adjustment at this point, just need something soft. Thanks for letting people know those exist though!!

gtvr6: Yeah, the FSDs are fine. I do very much recommend the FSDs on decent roads, and if you don't have any neck/spine/back problems. They do pretty much what they advertise -- little road imperfections get softened out, and when you corner, the car stays very flat. But, as I said, that latter feature turns into a problem on the rare occasions where there is a big sudden road dip because it's operating as a very stiff suspension, and your head/neck/back gets directly connected to the road (ouch). That won't be a problem for many people, but if you have any injury, that's when it doesn't work. But that is the same for any tighter suspension setup.

I hope that's helpful!

Last edited by Drivaar; 03-19-2016 at 10:05 AM..
Appreciate 0