View Single Post
      07-12-2018, 07:58 AM   #3
bf15
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
Not enough full throttle to evaluate anything here. Don't see any setting issues though either. Maybe just need new plugs.

Mike
For The WOT pull how long does that need to last. My car is automatic, so a redline pull in 3rd gets me going about 90+ MPH and not many areas that i can do that for long around here.

Also is it possible that if say the E85 mix was to high, it would cause a misfire? I don't see any signs that my fuel pumps were over working in the logs, and since its happening at idle and not WOT i don't think it would be a fuel pump issue.

Yea i'm going to try replacing the plugs It would be low mileage for them to fail this quickly since i last replace them 15K miles, but i did also order them on amazon... they looked new but who knows... I might order a couple of coils to have spares. incase the plugs make no difference.

I Had not researched very much at that point.

I ordered all the stuff i need to do the walnut blasting as well. So i think my game plan is going to be to put new plugs in this weekend and see if that fixes it, if not im going to move the coils around and see if it follows. IF that fails then i'll try again after the walnut blast.

What should i look for to tell if my injector is leaking. IM hoping to not have to buy a set of those, but at 72k, it seems like several people has had to replace them with a lot less mileage.
Appreciate 0