View Single Post
      01-14-2014, 04:55 AM   #50
Squintstream
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 435i M Sport

Following the comments and recommendations on here, I too took the plunge and switched over to vaping. Choice of weapon is the MVP2, which admittedly is quite bulky, but it's the battery life that appealed to me as well as the positive comments. In total I’ve been off the **** for over a month now and still counting, so all good this end

However, I have had nothing but issues with the Protank II and have come to the conclusion that it’s style over substance. Yes, it looks better than the (included) iclear 30 which comes with the MVP unit, but unless your idea of a good time is; consuming eliquid, burbling, leaking and just a damn right poor user experience, I would avoid, save some pennies, and stick with the included iclear 30 clearomiser.

It's not as if I have tried various combinations too. As I ordered 2 initially, I have been able to experiment by removing and adding additional flavour wicks from the coil, trying different liquids, all with the same poor end result. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but after reading countless suggestions and not getting anywhere and in comparison being able to take the iclear straight out the box, which works exactly the same as day 1, this wins my vote every time!

Just my experience and 2 pennies worth...
Appreciate 0