nicktyler
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i (sadly gone)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbon7000 View Post
I'm struggling to understand. I get all the Suzuki's with Ferrari stickers and Corsa's with Audi grill's etc etc, I even get a Bimmer with a poorly placed M badge thats makes it look shit, but what I don't get is whats wrong with a good positioned badge on our cars, such as the white 3 series sat a dealers a few pages back?

It didn't come from the factory like that I hear you all shout at me!!

How many members cars have I seen on here that have aftermarket alloys on or have changed their e92 SE to have M sport kit, added a rear spoiler or a front splitter or tinted windows. HELLO!!! It didn't come from the factory like that, so, you must be the jugglers of all jugglers

Don't get the logic
Changing the wheels is a personal style choice. If you convert your SE to an M-sport it effectively becomes an M-sport.

If you stick loads of M badges over your 318d (not that that is a bad car) it does not make it an M3. there is nothing wrong with factory M-sport badges. after all they did come from the factory like that. It's People who think they are pulling the wool over others eyes, when in fact the people who will appreciate it will know what it is. That is clownage.

That is the logic.
Appreciate 0