View Single Post
      04-26-2019, 09:43 AM   #8
martinm0
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i RWD 6MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatileham View Post
I'm sure there is some out there. But with my knowledge it is hard to find a clean title/sub 50k miles/unmodded from a private seller.

Edit: and I literally only want the 2011 335i coupe or vert. Color doesnt matter as much.
Only you can determine if the cost is more than you can cover. I'd expect you could take the dealer down to $18k-$18.5k. That's still quite a lot for a 2011, even with low miles. Granted the 335is seems to command a decent price, but that also covers a few extra years (up to 2013 I believe).

I don't believe the service records are anything to worry about, other than current oil changes as I said earlier. There are bound to items you will need to address over the coming years, so don't expect the lower miles equals a car that needs less attention initially.

I myself am about to overpay for a low mileage 2011 E90, 6MT, RWD so I'm not one to really offer sound advice lol. Not to mention I live in VT and have never attempted to drive a RWD in winter before, so that should make this whole decision even more ridiculous...
Appreciate 0