Belarus
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by v4voodoo View Post
I use Motul 600 and I'm very happy with it.
Only had the E92 for a little over a month, so I don't know how long the rotors and and pads will last. Last summer I wore a set of HP+ pads on the E36 in ~5 track days, half a dozen autocrosses and 6K miles of street driving. Now with it completely retired to track use it's getting Pagid Yellows and a brake cooling kit, we'll see how long those last.
Not sure how any of that is relevant, but you asked
....After reading this post from you, I came to understanding your advise and reference is based on using a car to TRACK beside daily drive.... Based on that I think most of the OPs will agree with you to upgrade to a higher Dry Boiling/Wet Boiling of brake fluid (e.g. Motul RBF 600, ATE Super Blue or 200, Wilwood EXP600 Plus, Brembo LCF, Neo Super OR Castrol SRF for $70/bottle) vs using BMW OEM brake fluid. NOW what my posts were advising OP who ONLY uses his car for daily drive and the reasons why some one would upgrade to a higher Dry Boiling/Wet Boiling brake fluid....

So I have no clue the reason of your debate with TrackRat and me unless by being new OP you're trying to demonstrate your technical knowledge on this subject on this forum and/or increase your POST # score and/or having reading comprehensive challenges....

12.770 @ 112.81 mph||slip||JB4|FMIC|DPs|DCI|N54 DVs|ER CP|Koni FSD|Eibach-Pro|F Strut-bar|R Sway-bar|Hankooks V12|DPE SP16|BBK|15%Tint|CF Front Lip|CF Diffuser|M3 Spoiler|SmartTop|LUX AE|Debadged
Appreciate 0