View Single Post
      04-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #153
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Hi All,

As promised here are the pictures and the videos of the recent CREE LED KIT test which we have done.

The videos were tested on a 2010 Audi A4 fitted in the main beam using our H7 kit, on this particular car when the dipped beam is off and the main beam if switched on/flashed then only the main beam comes on and not both the dipped beam/main. So when in the video eveything is pitch black, it is just the main beams that light up the road/garage and not the dipped beam too.

As for the pictures these are the dipped beams, I could not make a video of these fitted in the dipped beam as they were only fitted as a temp measure (not secure in the housing) and I couldnt get them to fit in the Audi without having to take off the headlamps for easy access!

Below are the videos, you will get an idea of how good they are and I must say these have been recorded on an iPhone so please bare that in mind. They really are good and even that has impressed me as I wasnt expecting them to be this good. These can be used instead of a HID kit!

Here you can see what its like against sign boards and on a pitch black country road, they are very noticeable and safe to use as driving lights, again video doesnt do them much justice!

Pictures will be added in a few minutes!
Appreciate 0