View Single Post
      01-29-2023, 11:02 PM   #8
bailejor
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport

Chain of events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noaho77 View Post
Well shoot.... I get the feeling I may have been scammed. I hope no one else has been too. I have tried contacting him through here and emails and he won't reply.
Just going to go on record here and say that I did not respond to any of your messages until today. You referred to me as "Calvin" in a PM. I have no idea who Calvin is and I did not make any kind of arrangements with you. If you made arrangements outside of PM then I sincerely hope you did not get scammed, but that may be the case.

My PM inbox has a request to purchase the unit from you at $100, to which I did not reply, and then four days later a follow up:

Hey Calvin,

I just want an update on our transaction. I sent you over the payment via Venmo on monday 1-23-23. As well as a confirmation receipt. Since then I haven't heard anything from you, all I asked was to receive the tracking number once you shipped it out. I hoping everything is alright. If you could give me a reply either here or through our email chain. Again if you can send me the tracking number. Or tell me when you think you can ship it.

Thanks
Appreciate 0