01-24-2010, 11:54 PM   #33
McMuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Widebody 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bweezy311 View Post
I'd like to take credit for this thread! I totally recommended we do this in the other P90X thread, and I KNOW you saw it McMuffin!! Good stuff anyway!

Finished Day 3 yesterday, not that bad at all. My legs are still full of acid from doing plyometrics though! I'm walking like a fool around the office today!

As for my routine- I'll drink about 3-4 liters of water a day. After my workout I'll make about a 20oz protein shake with this, 2 scoops, using fat free milk. The big ol' 10pound bag of protein! I recommend everyone buy it. I've had strawberry, pretty good, but rocky road is the absolute best imo!

I also take omega-3 supplements (AN ABSOLUTE MUST), multi-vitamin, calcium (going into military, don't want to break bones in boot), and glucosamine (for my runs).
I saw it, but if you saw one of my earlier posts I said I would start one, so you just reminded me.

Is it OK for me to eat the same thing day after day for my main meals? Egg beaters for breakfast, Turkey sandwich for lunch and chicken or salmon for dinner.
Appreciate 0