09-14-2018, 08:34 AM   #5
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Decent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullcitybmmer View Post
With all due respect... what you're describing is the OTS MHD map. It's someone's best attempt at a "one size fits all" map for a common engine with a common set of mods & parts.

If that's not enough, you're looking at a custom tune. I'm not sure you're going to going to find anyone who'll share their custom maps with you for free, and if even you could, there is no guarantee that it'll make your particular car run any better. You're also not going to find a reputable tuner who will work for free, so if you want to do it right, just pony up the $$ and work with one of the great tuners who have worked hard to enhance this platform, like Justin at Twisted.
As I stated earlier sir, Please read before you type. I said, " I would pay but if you don't mind copying and pasting a file and sending a email for free I don't mind that either. So thank you sir and have a nice day

It really blows my mind how people have nothing else to do but troll a forum. if you DONT have the answer then DONT respond. Simple

Last edited by LoneWolfPistol; 09-14-2018 at 08:41 AM..
Appreciate 0