View Single Post
      03-28-2021, 09:18 PM   #14
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Hello guys, I recently bought Combox Gen2 for my 2008 e93 m3. My car is truly an LCI vehicle with FRM3+JBE3 M and plus my iLevel is E89X-16-11-500 with CIC C1A + Combox 2G.

The Gen2 came out from 2011 E93 328. And i believe it is retrofitted by BMW to have active services on this vehicle.

Since my Ilevel is already up to date i do not believe i need ISTA P activation since ISTA P all it does to lift up the iLevel for the required version so 4G combox can function on our E series.

So my question is do i only need to add +UC4G to VO while $6VC remaining? or $6VC no longer will be in the VO?

I will flash the unit with my VIN and provide IMEI + SIM numbers to activate the service thru BMW Connected but just wanna know the VO coding before i install the unit. I will also add the Canbus to the new combox so i can have BMW Services like SOS. I know i disabled the KOMBI SOS error by coding the parameters in KOMBI before. So after the activation i would need them back as well.

TCM_ALIVE_MONITOR -> nicht_activ
TCM_ID_MONITOR -> nicht_activ

I appreciate any input.

, F85 ACC Retrofit

Last edited by SaNGRia; 03-28-2021 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0