View Single Post
      11-27-2017, 04:18 AM   #53
JGB2010
JGB2010
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2010 E91 323i

So I finally got back to having the just 544 dynamic cruise - not really sure how in the end - wasn't quite as easy as changing the vo & unplugging the LDM, but resetting dsc seemed to get it going. So now back to the ACC. I have changed my VO to 541, and I have put VIN's into the LDM & ACC. I have coded the KOMBI as much as I can see. But I still have no ACC operation, just normal cruise with braking. There is no ACC indication in the instrument cluster when cruise is in operation. The CIC ocasionally shows a cruise control failure, and the set speed marker darts up and down, like its a comms bus issue. I have 2 faults showing, D02F LDM: nominal torque request, D026 LDM : wheel torque, brake (E1). I haven't coded anything into DSC yet as I don't see anything obvious. Ive attached my DSC,KOMBI,LDM,ACC .TRCs
Back to my instrument cluster, I can make the car/ACC indicator light via INPA etc, but I noticed that realoem has different P/N for 544 DCC & 541 ACC, does anyone know if that would be stopping me from progressing?
Attached Files
File Type: txt FSW_PSW acc.txt (1.4 KB, 363 views)
File Type: txt FSW_PSW dsc.txt (2.4 KB, 231 views)
File Type: txt FSW_PSW kombi.txt (8.7 KB, 206 views)
File Type: txt FSW_PSW ldm.txt (4.7 KB, 213 views)
Appreciate 0