02-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #123
///M3Fresh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho View Post
Hows the whole emission thing in Michigan?
I'm about to get a full cat-back exhaust that will be loud as hell and smelly as EF.
So.......... Yeah..

If I got pulled over for 35% tint last week, I don't even want to know this law and how much they enforce it....

MI doesnt test for Emissions. Run catless if you want (more power) and they really cant do anything. I would wait until your warranty is out though.

Ive been running catless for a while without any Issues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swelmel View Post
Hello everyone!

My parents recently gave me a 2006 330i and have joined the forums to make sure im taking care of my new (to me) vehicle the best way possible. The car is still under BMW bumper to bumper warranty but was not bought from a BMW dealership.

I recently had a symptom of HPFP failure while driving on 696 (gas was a bit under 1/4, could that have been the cause of sputtering/shaking/misfire?) and a week or 2 after the SES light turned on. The light has not been on for a day or 2 but it would randomly turn on/off sometimes.

I am planning to take it to a BMW dealership asap. The question is.. what would you do? Which dealership should I take it to? Bavarian? Erhard?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
You dont need to figure out symptoms or read threads of other people problems. You need to have to codes read and take it to the dealer if its still in warranty. If not, the worst place to have work done is the dealer!

What codes are you throwing?
Appreciate 0