View Single Post
      09-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #38
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvercoupe View Post
I saw that , what I'm trying to said is no one want to be paid that amount money for iPhone 5 even if their is command for it ! Most of them 2 million are either from new contract or upgrading from 4 or older version iPhone , my wife have ip4 that's why it's nice to get upgrade to the 5 ... I have 4s so I don't see much
Improvement from it + no jailbreak is big NO NO for me ...

Let's be honest who would paid 1k for iPhone now a day it's nothing new anymore !
not sure why you're getting so angry at the OP in this thread but there obviously is a demand for it as all the preorders have been sold out. Even if its from new contracts, it had to have attracted customers from other service providers to switch since i highly doubt there were 2 million people without cell phones before the iphone 5 came out. Just because YOU don't want the iPhone 5 doesn't mean the rest of the economy follows suit. There is a demand, and the OP has supply; simple economics. If there was no demand for it, the market would correct itself (ie the OP wont be able to sell it and would have to lower his price). If you're not interested in buying it you should just stay out of the FS thread. The end.
Appreciate 0