07-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #184
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brey335i View Post
The more important concern is this:

Jeff, will you guys carry the Vishnu PWM meth kit once they get caught up with the preorders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowin View Post
Notwithstanding lower meth use though and ease of install, isn't the biggest advantage of this kit supposed to be larger increase in power compared to a traditional meth kit? I thought THAT was the major selling feature of it, and hence all the dynos Shiv posted?
I think the dynos were more to prove that it makes just as much power if not more then a traditional kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWNTRBO View Post
Interesting stuff
Whats more intersting is your comparing a progressive controller I.e. CMGS to a PWM kit. LOL You my friend need to do your homework. Try again if you think your going to see me "slip", it wont happen. I'm extremely consistent in what I say.

By the way those post are so out-dated I made those comments when I wasnt even a vendor! LOL

Let alone the fact that the subject of those posts were not related at all to a PWM discussion.

Just for the record since our friend above didnt know the difference between a traditional progressive controller and a PWM kit I will gladly explain in short the difference.

The problem with a traditional progressive controller is the same problem that we have all been trying to convince everyone in here which nobody seems to grasp:

A traditional PPS system and progressive controller still cant atomize properly compared to a PWM.

You also cant map out your meth flow per IDC or however you want like the vishnu PWM kit.

What you have is a poor atomization, little control, and a product wasted on this platform.

When I say little controller I'm refering to the fact that the only thing you can do is trigger when meth starts flowing and when methanol flows full. So in the time you are waiting for full meth you are dealing with poor atomization (inefficiency) so on and so forth.

As I mentioned many times in other threads and maybe this one. I have no dog in this fight. I dont sell the Vishnu PWM kit. In fact I sell everything else but at this time.

All I'm trying to do is help people understand the difference. It's up to them to decide which kit to run.

I said before somewhere on the boards that the best kit to buy is a PWM kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
If you took a step away from your agenda and actually understood the relationship between pressure and flow, you'd realize that a "progressive" PPS meth kit is hardly progressive. Very different from a pwm controlled fuel system which is truly progressive from 10% flow to 90% flow. Pls try to understand these basics before taking it upon yourself to cast doubt upon something that you don't want people to buy. I can only guess why.

And for those who are being kept up at night wondering how much better a PWM meth kit is than a PPS meth kit, just drive both when/if you get a chance. There will be a couple hundred hitting the streets in the next several weeks. See for yourself

Last edited by Jeff@TopGearSolutions; 07-07-2011 at 10:31 PM..
Appreciate 0