Socket
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator335i View Post
Lol, within 24hrs of posting this up, u got more replies than any other recent ones.
Goes to show that there are still some around.

The forum is a great place to share ideas, Q & A, and help others. It's been quiet and will probably get more quiet because it's a 10+ year old platform, so there are many that have already moved on, jumped ship, different forums and fb groups. It's people like you that still try to keep it alive

I joined up 4years ago and at the time had already sold my e92, but met a great bunch of guys and gals on the forum, and have done so many memorable trips, track days and meet ups. And through this, have made great friends for life. That there is priceless.

Here's a link to a calendar list of events since I joined up...

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=20134316
Hey termi, I totally agree, many people have moved on from the E9x platform but there is still lots of passion. If it was for this forum, I would not have met so many great people and made friends that I otherwise would not have... If it wasn't for the forum ld have a lot more money then I do today, but would never had learned about the platform, had so much fun pulling car apart and trying to put it back together and most of all driving what has to be the best handling, ass ripping, merc smoking 10 yr old car I'll ever drive....

I'm glad that the forum is still active and peeps are still here sharing their passion for the bimmer platform
Long Live the Forum

PS Calendar of events is a great idea Vu ... can see how things have dropped off this year..... will def kick this up in spring/summer of 2018
Appreciate 1