03-14-2019, 10:27 PM   #341
delmarco
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi Deep Sea Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90c4 View Post
I didn't do this mod but used the guide to pry open the vent cover so I could stuff a bluetooth audio receiver in there (instead of taking up room in my armrest), and I came across a part I wasn't sure of. It's a flat black metal device connected with a 2 wire cable. Not sure if it's an interior bluetooth antenna or has something to do with the ipod integration that my car has. There's a number on it but I already put it back together. Anyone know what it might be?
It is one the many Comfort Access antennas hidden around your car which has Comfort Access. It sits right behind the happy robot mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
I did this for my friend a few weeks ago and his had some type of moduel attahced to the bottom panel. When we put the pocket in below the dual outlets there was no place to snap that electronic box back to. We ended up and pushed it in a corner out of the way. Has anyone else seen what I am talking about and what is it?

I wish I took a photo of it but I am sure some of you will know exactly what it is.

Where do the cars in Germany put this moduel or do they even have it??

Any input appreciated.
One of the many Comfort Access antennas hidden in and around cars with that feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeChild View Post
Do they have separate part numbers? Is there an iX specific part?
I got it to fit in the end. I just had to bang it in and let the big bottom clips lock in place

VISIT MY GARAGE TO SEE MY BMW E90 MODS:
http://directory.e46fanatics.com/use...Mod&UcId=20832

Last edited by delmarco; 03-15-2019 at 12:39 AM..
Appreciate 1