View Single Post
      03-12-2007, 12:53 AM   #72
CASHBY
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335 "done up"

To say you can knock of .5 seconds off your 1/4 mile time with DR's (on your car, automatics) is never going to happen, sorry Driver72...

WALKED U pulled a 1.7 60ft on his street tires...so drag radials or not with those 60fts you will run a mid to low 12 all day long with a tuned 335

Of course 93 octane might help and exhaust...but if you put DR's on your car(automatics), and you try and launch it will fall on its face!... you cant rev your RPM's high enough to get the DR's to even try and spin...they would just stick and your car would bog hard....so drag radials on your car would be pointless

RFLOW's times are great and doesnt matter if he was on DR's or not.... you saw what happen to my car on DR's... i still had NO TRACTION whats so ever and got horible 60ft times like 2.4 and 2.6 60ft but still pulled a 13.2....but we were also on a HORRIBLE track. If i can pull a 1.8 60ft my car will 100% for sure run mid to low 12's on a good track all day long.

I want to make a drive out to sac raceway.... our cars should trap just as high as Shiv's did at that track and run mid to low 12's
Appreciate 0