View Single Post
      04-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #1063
TopCatz999
Rep
Drives: E90 - 335d, black

Just wanted to chip in my 2p worth - when I was looking for a replacement for my lease car and breaking into the world of private ownership *gasp*, I researched a lot and found Big Motoring World. As part of a mammoth tour round the South East, I went to these people because they advertised both 330d and 335d for sale.... rare cars indeed and of course when I eventually got round the M25 and turned up..... they hadn't got any.

The sales staff pretty much ignored me until I eventually got someone to show interest and then instantly regretted it. As has been said before on this thread, straight out of the Del Boy Trotter School of Sales. I managed to extricate myself and went to Cargiant which at least gave me a choice of cars, reasonable service and only a bit of pressure to take up their finance and dodgy AA warranty -(:0)

I am, after all that, a very happy owner of an 07 plate 335d which is one of the best cars I've driven for a long time (now I've replaced the run flat tyres...)

Don't bother to waste time going here when you've got the choice of Cargiant or similar, or local dealers if you're bothered about warranty and a bit of service
Appreciate 0