View Single Post
      10-18-2018, 10:33 PM   #9
blueloco
Private
Rep
Drives: 325xi

This is after a few days with the RV Seal conditioner. We have had some pretty decent rains so this got pretty wet and has seen at least a couple days of use. Mostly what I was interested in was it not being tacky but I thing it looks ok too, at least better than before my impromptu and hasty garage science show. I have been using the RV Seal stuff on my other vehicles for a few years now to keep the rubber gaskets from freezing. We get a fair bit of icing and just trying to open a door can cause significant damage, The conditioner prevents the door skin and seal from freezing together and does not may much of a mess. I think maybe it is for my interior now too... but I'm going to look into some of the products bluewater328 mentions. Overall the BMW interior seems fairly low maintenance. It doesn't get as dusty as my other rigs I think in part due to the excellent cabin air filter so i haven't done much other than wipe things down in the year since I owned the car. Probably time to read up
Appreciate 0